Monday, June 5, 2017

Sephora VIB ROUGE Birthday Gift 2017

Hi peeps! Finally! I always feel like I'm the last person to get the Sephora Birthday gift even though it's obviously not true since we are halfway through the year. I'm just always so excited for it! This year for Sephoras VIB ROUGE Birthday Gift, I picked Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in Paaarty and Tarte's Tartiest Lip Paint in Birthday Suit, both which are deluxe sizes.

Tartiest Lip Paint in Birthday Suit, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty
 I do kind of wish this was better suited to more different skin tones. I felt it works beautifully on me but thats only because I'm pretty light. Other than that, I think this selection of products, both blush and lip product was a really cute gift this year! :)

Thank you for stopping by, have a great week!
Love,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments:

  1. I got the same birthday gift. Love the blush shade. It looks super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beauty Nyx :) I think it's very pretty too! Its a perfect neutral pink and would pretty much go with any makeup look, whether dramatic or more natural since it is a softer color:) I hope you enjoy it and happy (belated) birthday!:)

      Delete