Saturday, March 4, 2017

Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma review and swatch

 Hi peeps! So this is something I have been seeing quite frequently on youtube with rave reviews. I thought hmmm.... a glitter thats easy to use? I love glitters but I get impatient applying them. So I thought I would give this a whirl!

The Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow retails for $24 and comes with 4.5ml


Overall, this is a fantastic product! Just think about it, it's like getting three products in one: the eyeshadow base color, the glitter adhesive and the glitter itself. The eyeshadow base color or the pigmentation that you can see above helps the glitter not look so scarce. I would say the pigmentation is medium which is good enough since the glitter is going to be up front and center. The adhesive for the glitter is already provided to you! I did not have to use any form of glitter glue whatsover! And then there is the glitter itself. This is such a great product for people who love shimmers and glitter but have difficulty or don't have the time to apply glitter the traditional way. This cuts time and products. I cannot stress enough what an amazing product this is. The only downside I would say is that this is definitely not waterproof so be aware of that. Another thing I would like to point out is that there is very minimal glitter fallout throughout the day.

Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma on lid
I took the above photo slightly blurry to try to capture some of the glitter. If you have ever tried to photograph glitter you know how hard it can be lol! Photos don't do it justice!

These are what the MakeupGeek Sparklers wish they were, both a pigment and glitter. These however take it up a notch and apply in one swipe, no extra adhesive needed. Take my word for it, this is a such a beautiful product. Great for parties and for whenever you want to glam up your eyes. I will definitely be buying some more shades once the VIB sale comes around. Give these a try if you are into glitters, you won't regret it!

PROS:
-very easy to work and use
-beginner friendly for glitter users
-pigmented/ there is pigmentation and not just glitter
-glitter is not scarce
-no need for adhesive
-minimal fallout

CONS:
-not waterproof

Hope you guys have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments:

  1. I love this way this looks. This is the perfect way to bedazzle your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a real stunner! Stila did an amazing job with this product! :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete