Monday, February 13, 2017

Eye of the Day: Love Potion

Hi everyone and Happy Valentines Day :) Well I'm posting a day early since I won't have any time to post tomorrow on actual valentines but you know what I mean :)Now whether you celebrate Valentines day or not, here is a look that I came up with that would look especially nice if you have brown, hazel or green eyes. It's pretty dark so something like this I would feel a little more comfortable wearing out at night or to a party. I used the Kat Von D Alchemist Palette and I gotta say that palette is starting to warm up to me, not gonna lie.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original all over lid
  • Kat Von Shade and Light Quad in Plum ( base shade) as the transition shade
  • SugarPill eyshadow in 2am in crease
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Deep Grape in crease. Leave Sugarpill 2am higher in crease but still lower than Kat Von D Plum Base color. Take Coastal Scents in Deep Grape lower in crease than Sugarpill 2am to create a sort of gradient effect in the crease.
  • Take Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Deep Grape and also add it to the inner corner and outer corner of the eyelid.
  • Take any black ( I used a little of Urban Decay Blackout and added it also to the inner corner and outer corner to deepen the "halo effect"
  • Apply Colourpop SuperShock Shadow in Just for Fun on the center of lid
  • Kat Von D Alchemist Palette in the shade Opal on top of Colourpops Just for fun
  • Kat Von D Opal also in tearduct area.
  • Urban Decay Blackout on lower lashline
  • Essence Super Fine Waterproof Eyeliner Pen for Cat eyeliner
  • Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
  • Ardell Individuals Medium Black Lashes
Any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me :)
Cheers!
Wicked Honey Bee

1 comment:

  1. Woha, it looks really good, perfectly done job. Going to share this with my circle of friends, hope they will love it as well. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete