- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original all over lid
- Kat Von Shade and Light Quad in Plum ( base shade) as the transition shade
- SugarPill eyshadow in 2am in crease
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Deep Grape in crease. Leave Sugarpill 2am higher in crease but still lower than Kat Von D Plum Base color. Take Coastal Scents in Deep Grape lower in crease than Sugarpill 2am to create a sort of gradient effect in the crease.
- Take Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Deep Grape and also add it to the inner corner and outer corner of the eyelid.
- Take any black ( I used a little of Urban Decay Blackout and added it also to the inner corner and outer corner to deepen the "halo effect"
- Apply Colourpop SuperShock Shadow in Just for Fun on the center of lid
- Kat Von D Alchemist Palette in the shade Opal on top of Colourpops Just for fun
- Kat Von D Opal also in tearduct area.
- Urban Decay Blackout on lower lashline
- Essence Super Fine Waterproof Eyeliner Pen for Cat eyeliner
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Ardell Individuals Medium Black Lashes
Wicked Honey Bee