Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Calling for Chroma: Burnt Dreams

Happy Hump day:) I am back today with a new set up of my color schemes:) I just got a new app called ColorviewFinder available on the iphone. It's pretty cool and totally helps you find some inspiring color combinations. So I found this yellow rose in my front garden and I really love the colors that came up out of it. They remind me so much of my beloved Melt Cosmetics Rust Stack where the colors are super warm with a lot of yellow and red undertones. My absolute fave shades to go to as of lately. Colors like this would looks super lovely on brown and blue eyes as well as people with yellow undertones in their skin.

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week:)
Wicked Honey Bee

1 comment:

  1. This app looks wonderful and it has given a different colour effects to the picture. I will install it on my iPhone to have photos with different effects. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete