Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sephora VIB ROUGE 2017 Welcome Gift

Happy New Years! Cheers to a busy year but hopefully a more productive one! I am finally back after a much needed hiatus. I prefer not to go into too much details about why I've been gone but I can say I am very happy to be back doing something I love and talking to you guys, my readers! <3 Without any further ado, let's get right into this!

So Sephora gives a VIB ROUGE welcome gift everytime you achieve VIB ROUGE status whether its your first time or your tenth year in a row. Everytime you spend $1000 in a calendar year, you get welcome gift into VIB ROUGE for the next year. So since I spent $1000 last year, I have been able to maintain my ROUGE status as well as getting this little freebie from Sephora.

This years freebie is a deluxe sized NARS Blush in the shade Goulue.
SEPHORA VIB ROUGE 2017 WELCOME GIFT
NARS Blush in Goulue
NARS Blush in Goulue is a Sephora VIB ROUGE exclusive color meaning only ROUGE members have access to that color. I was so happy to see it wasn't something like Nars Orgasm. Orgasm is in pretty much every single NARS palette or Sephora favorites. If you shop at Sephora, chances are you may already have NARS Orgasm, so I was relieved when I saw this specific shade. Goulue is a absolutely beautiful deep warm toned rose with gold shimmer. It's a lot darker and a lot more of a deep pink shade than Orgasm. I actually really loved this shade. I thought it was going to be too dark especially since I'm more of a neutral or nude blush kind of girl but with a light hand, this turned out to be one of my favorite pink blushes. That being said, this would work great with any skin tone.

Thank you so much for sticking around. My life has been quite hectic with some health issues, work and school. I ended up not taking a spring class as I have reluctantly accepted the fact that it would just be too much on my plate. So again, thank you so much for sticking around.

Love always,
Wicked Honey Bee

1 comment:

  1. This is so generous of sephora. The rouge looks beautiful in this color and I think it will compliment any skin tone. The texture seems smooth.

    ReplyDelete