Friday, July 22, 2016

The Highlight Tag! // Ten Questions

Hey everyone! I'm back here in my happy place! Phew! So it's been a little difficult for me to keep up with the beauty world as of lately buuut I was able to see a new tag called the highlight tag! Very similar to the blush tag.

I don't think I have done a Tag yet so this is exciting for me :)

So lets give this a go shall we?

1. BEST PACKAGING: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette // Just look at it. It's so beautiful with a luxurious look and feel to it.

2. BEST NATURAL HIGHLIGHT: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette //The middle shade Incandescent Light is the most perfect natural highlight in existance. It's soft and formula is spot on.

3. BEST GOING OUT HIGHLIGHT: Becca Prosecco Palette // Because nothing speaks BAM! like a gold highlight.

4. REGRET PURCHASING: Colourpop Butterfly Beach // It's beautiful but I think I prefer powder highlights. If you prefer creams, this would work better for you. It's also too dark for my skin. Nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't work for me :)


5. FAVORITE BRAND: MAC // These aren't too shimmery like the Becca highlighters. I would say these are more an irridescent shimmer so your skin looks almost as if it's glowing.


6. MOST USED: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in A Perfect Topping // A truly perfect name for my perfect go to highlight. Beats my Becca collection. It just GLOWS, baby!

7. LEAST USED: Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Highlight in Aura // This is absolutely gorgeous. Even though it's suited more for a cool toned individual, I still like it a lot. I do however, find it kind of difficult to wear since it is so pink and cool toned.

8. MOST EXPENSIVE: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal // Hi Becca!
9. LEAST EXPENSIVE (pictured above): ELF Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls // Hi ELF!

10. WHO DO YOU TAG? I tag you all! Yes, you, the one reading this! I would love to know what your Highlight Tag looks like! :) Please let me know if you if you decide to do a Highlight Tag or comment down in the comments down below :)

I don't have a huge highlight collection but I do feel like I have a well rounded collection of  Highlights. Thank you guys for stopping by! Have a great and safe weekend!

Peace,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments:

  1. I love a good highlighter and all the ones you have mentioned look lovely! One of my favourites is the Becca highlighter in Moonstone but I really want to try the Hourglass ones as well. It's just the expensive price tag that puts me off! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand on the price tag of the Hourglass. :) I also think they are pretty pricey and also why I don't like to use them for an everyday basis and try to reserve them for special occasions :( Thats the only reason I have not bought more. I still love them though :)

      Delete