Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Eye of the Day: She-Devil

Hi everyone! :) Today I thought I would share with you guys an eye look that I was messing around with today. I literally had no idea what I was doing or what I wanted to do and it just kind of came out like this... which I'm okay with because I really like how it came out! :) I will definitely be using some more liquid lipsticks as eyeliners.

The burgundy eyeliner is surprisingly really, REALLY easy to for anyone to use even if you don't like working too much with crazy colors. It's dark enough where it doesn't look too crazy on the eye but you can still tell it's not your basic black. (It's a badass color for the upcoming Fall)  It would be really cool to try out KVD's Exorcism with some more neutral eyeshadow shades. Will definitely be experimenting with that!:)

ITEMS USED:
-MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre all over lid as primer
- NARS Scorching Sun Duo (matte shade on left) as a transition shade
-Urban Decay Electric Palette Slowburn as crease color
-Urban Decay Electric Palette Savage blended into crease and all over lid
-MAC Electric Cool Shadow in Gilded Thrill in the center of the eyelid
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Love Letter in outer crease, inner crease and right inside the crease for a halo effect
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Love Letter on lower lashline
-Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism as Eyeliner
-Benefit They're Real mascara
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Tempera as browbone

Hope you guys enjoyed this look! :)

Peace to all,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments:

  1. I love this look and would never have thought to use a liquid lipstick as eyeliner! It's a great tip though and I'll definitely try it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) And it's super long lasting. No need to worry about smudging your eyeliner. Once it's dried, it will stay put!

      Delete