I don't think I have done a Tag yet so this is exciting for me :)
So lets give this a go shall we?
1. BEST PACKAGING: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette // Just look at it. It's so beautiful with a luxurious look and feel to it.
2. BEST NATURAL HIGHLIGHT: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette //The middle shade Incandescent Light is the most perfect natural highlight in existance. It's soft and formula is spot on.
3. BEST GOING OUT HIGHLIGHT: Becca Prosecco Palette // Because nothing speaks BAM! like a gold highlight.
4. REGRET PURCHASING: Colourpop Butterfly Beach // It's beautiful but I think I prefer powder highlights. If you prefer creams, this would work better for you. It's also too dark for my skin. Nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't work for me :)
5. FAVORITE BRAND: MAC // These aren't too shimmery like the Becca highlighters. I would say these are more an irridescent shimmer so your skin looks almost as if it's glowing.
6. MOST USED: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in A Perfect Topping // A truly perfect name for my perfect go to highlight. Beats my Becca collection. It just GLOWS, baby!
7. LEAST USED: Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Highlight in Aura // This is absolutely gorgeous. Even though it's suited more for a cool toned individual, I still like it a lot. I do however, find it kind of difficult to wear since it is so pink and cool toned.
8. MOST EXPENSIVE: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal // Hi Becca!
10. WHO DO YOU TAG? I tag you all! Yes, you, the one reading this! I would love to know what your Highlight Tag looks like! :) Please let me know if you if you decide to do a Highlight Tag or comment down in the comments down below :)
I don't have a huge highlight collection but I do feel like I have a well rounded collection of Highlights. Thank you guys for stopping by! Have a great and safe weekend!
Wicked Honey Bee