Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer 2016 Inspiration Board


Summer is officially upon us! And one thing I will say, is that I was expecting to see some more blue. Surprise, surprise! As I was trying to put together this inspiration board and putting together colors that I thought of when I hear Summer, I gravitated less and less from blues and more towards more warm colors.

So here it is! Inspired by bright coral reefs, shimmering ocean sands, and a sunkissed glow this is my Summer 2016 Inspiration Board:) This inspiration board is short, sweet and very warm. Nothing heavy but you can definitely feel the temperature rising with these colors! This is still very laid back with just a few essential Summer colors that will make you feel like you are truly ready to go and explore the Great Barrier Reef. 
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Powder in Opal
  • Nars Killing Me Softly Blush Palette
  • Essie Cute as a Button nail polish
  • MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
  • Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Nude
  • Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Get Paid
  • Urban Decay Duo eyeshadow in Half Baked and Twice Baked
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face
What does your Summer Inspiration Board look like? What colors makes you think of Summer?
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are ready for Summer!

Love,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments: