Summer is officially upon us! And one thing I will say, is that I was expecting to see some more blue. Surprise, surprise! As I was trying to put together this inspiration board and putting together colors that I thought of when I hear Summer, I gravitated less and less from blues and more towards more warm colors.
So here it is! Inspired by bright coral reefs, shimmering ocean sands, and a sunkissed glow this is my Summer 2016 Inspiration Board:) This inspiration board is short, sweet and very warm. Nothing heavy but you can definitely feel the temperature rising with these colors! This is still very laid back with just a few essential Summer colors that will make you feel like you are truly ready to go and explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Powder in Opal
- Nars Killing Me Softly Blush Palette
- Essie Cute as a Button nail polish
- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Nude
- Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Get Paid
- Urban Decay Duo eyeshadow in Half Baked and Twice Baked
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are ready for Summer!
Wicked Honey Bee