Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nicole by O.P.I. Quick Dry Top Coat Review

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been doing well!
The weather here in California is sooo out of whack. One minute it's cold, the next it's sunny, then it's cloudy, then it's hot. Oh Em Gee. My fibro pain has not been at its full force but when the weather can be polar opposites, it can definitely take a toll on me. So cheers to an icy hot pack and a warm bed! Phew! Can't wait for my three day weekend to just rest!
Anyways, I am back with a review on a beauty item that is an essential to every nail art design. A top coat! This one here is Nicole by O.P.I.Quick Dry Top Coat and I picked it up at Ulta. It is a full sized clear top coat nail polish with 15 ml and retailed for $6.99.

Day 2 (Used Essie Butler Please and Ciate's Cookies N Cream underneath Quick Dry Top Coat)
This top coat was a no go for me. This is the second time I have used it and it chips within the second day. I have been better off simply not using this as a top coat because it almost feels like my nails chip faster when I do use this. I washed dishes, washed my hands, washed my hair, etc. the basic necessities of an average day and it couldn't last through that. There is no way this would last at my work! So unfortunately, I am on the hunt for a new top coat. Merp. :/ I would definitely say that if are a pretty hands on person, I would pass on this.

PROS:
-affordable
-shiny finish

CONS:
-Chips within 2nd day
-does not protect nail design/polish

Have a great rest of the week! :)

Love always,
Wicked Honey Bee

4 comments:

  1. It's such a shame that this top coat turned out to be a disappointment. I was hoping it was going to be good as I'm all for a quick dry product as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah BB:/ Hopefully it works better for someone else! :) It's rated pretty well on Ulta's website so maybe it just doesn't work for my personal lifestyle which is okay! :)Thank you for stopping by, have a great week! :D

      Delete
  2. Such a shame that it doesn't work that well! Thank you for the great, honest review :) <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana! :) I appreciate that very much! I'm pretty sure it works well on someone else! Just not on me, merp! have a great week!

      Delete