Friday, May 20, 2016

My Back 2 MAC Reward of the day.... Fabby Lipstick

MAC Lipstick in Fabby
Hey beautifuls! It's been a while since I have been able to post and so much has happened in just a week. Very positive things but I've still been a busy bee nonetheless! However, I was able to pass by my local mall and turn in some Back 2 MAC products I needed to recycle.

For those who don't know what Back 2 MAC is, it's basically a recycling program for MOST of your empty MAC products. Once you reach 6 eligible items that you have finished or decide you don't want anymore, you can turn them in and get a free lipstick of you choice (some places can give you a free eyeshadow). The point of the Back 2 MAC program is that you recycle your plastic so MAC can recycle and reuse the plastic/packaging. I wish more companies would do this!

I was going back and forth between some lustre finishes but I ended up picking up this one. I do believe the trend of super matte lip looks is winding down and in turn a shimmery lipstick like Fabby is on the rise.
MAC Lipstick in Fabby
MAC Lipstick in Fabby
Fabby is a light to mid tone neutral pink with a gold frost finish. It's not overly frosty but it does have some shine to it that helps create some dimension to the lips. It's not particularly moisturizing but it's not incredibly dry either. Pigmentation is 8 out of 10. Overall, it's so pretty and cute! This normally retails for $17 with 3 grams of products.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have you ever received a free lipstick from the Back 2 MAC program? Have a great weekend everyone! <333

Any questions, comments or concerns, please let me know! :)

Love,
Wicked Honey Bee


3 comments:

  1. I'm so bad at saving my empties for Back to MAC, I really need to start doing it as it is such a good offer. I really like the shade of lipstick you have chosen as it looks great for everyday wear :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really bad at remembering to take my empties when I go to the store >.< I've been meaning to take them since last year... lol But it really is a great offer! :)

      Delete
  2. The shade looks so pretty. I like the mild sheen it has.

    ReplyDelete