Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sephora VIB ROUGE Haul Spring 2016

 So, the Sephora sale has started to reside and truthfully, I'm glad it's over. I don't remember ever buying so much makeup in one sitting as I did with this sale. Even though it may not seem like much to some people, THIS was a lot for me. I am however, happy with everything I got. Everything was beautiful and some items exceeded my expectations. The only two things that I needed to restock up on was my foundation and concealer. Everything else was new and stuff that I have been wanting to try but didn't want to pay full price for it ( I have a few KVD liquid lipsticks but I don't have that particular shade). I have been having so much fun with that Urban Decay palette and I am absolutely in love with that Too Faced Blush! :)
  • Too Faced SweetHearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Lumiere in Mood Exposure
  • Urban Decay Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide On Lipliner in Firebird
  • Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in Palmier
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1W1 Bone
  • Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Aura
Were you able to pick up anything for Sephora's sale? If not, what are some things you have been wanting to pick up? :)

Have a great rest of the week! <3,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments:

  1. I wish wish wish we had a Sephora here in the UK! It looks like you picked up some great bargains, espeically the Too faced and Hourglass blushes which look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish you guys had one too! I can honestly say the Hourglass blush really, really blew me away. Its quickly becoming one of my favorite blushes I own. I'll be reviewing it soon :) Thank you Beauty Box for stopping by! Hope you guys get a Sephora soon so you can get your shopping on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete