Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sephora BI, VIB and VIB ROUGE 10% to 15% off storewide sale Spring 2016

It's that time again! Here's a quick update on the sale going on at Sephora right now:)

BI member: 10% off entire purchase April 9th - April 12th CODE: BINOTE
VIB member: 15% off entire purchase April 8th - April 13th CODE: VIBNOTE
VIB ROUGE member: 15% off entire purchase April 7th - April 13th CODE: ROUGENOTE

You can use the coupon as many times as you want throughout the time period you are eligible for.

I did already purchase my lusts and wants. I got stuff that I don't really need but that I have been wanting to try out and really eyeing. I mean technically as a makeup and beauty lover, I think we all don't necessarily NEED any more makeup.... but it's still good for the soul right? :)  I'm still not sure yet if I will be getting more stuff for this sale. I didn't receive a card in the mail, only an email... did anyone get a card?

Happy shopping!
Wicked Honey Bee

P.s. Sorry for such the late notice! Overtime at work has been a killer. 
Any questions, let me know! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment