Saturday, March 12, 2016

Nail of the day: Grapefruit Glitz

You guys! Spring is almost here and I have been feeling so inspired lately by Spring colors.

First off, I must apologize for how terrible my nails are. My hands in general have become so calloused from the work I do even though I wear gloves daily. I honestly am not really a nail girl and this picture proves it. I have stopped doing my nails months ago (almost a year ago) because of how troublesome it is for me to maintain them. But I have been wanting to get back into doing my nails. Mind you, I suck with both the grooming and the polish application but I still have fun with my little dotting tool. :) Hope you guys have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Items used:
-Ciate Rasberry Collins (Bright pink, base color)
-Ciate Life's a Peach ( light apricot dots)
-Ciate Bloom Boost (clear overcoat)
-Rhinestones from ebay
-dotting tool

Your blogger,
Wicked Honey Bee

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look lovely here and you've done a great job with the nail art! That colour is so pretty too and perfect for spring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BB:) It's a classic Spring color, hope you have a great Sunday!xo

      Delete