Friday, January 1, 2016

My Top 15 of 2015!

Happy new years everyone! May 2016 be a beauty filled year! I tried staying up last night to welcome in the New Year but I failed only to wake up 20 minutes after midnight. I'm still trying to recover from my lack of sleep since Christmas. Anyways, here is my top 15 favorite beauty products of 2015! Let me know what were some of your favorites of 2015! :) There were some other close favorites that I wanted to choose but I really wanted to feature items that I have used ALL year long.

1. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
2. MAC Blush in Cubic
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
4. Colourpop Supershock Shadow in So Quiche
5. MAC lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous
6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Bone
7. MAC Pigment in Melon
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Glitter Rock
9. Bare Minerals 5 in 1 in Nude
10. Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Starry Eyed
11. MAC Mineral SkinFinish in Perfect Topping
12. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette
13. Buxom Lip Creme in White Russian
14. Jimmy Choo perfume
15. Real Techniques Sponge

Thank you to everyone that has stopped by and may 2016 be filled with blessings and love for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment