Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dry Spell: My Winter Skin and Hair Care

Tarte Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint, Bite Agave Lip Mask, Loreal Youth Code Skin Recharger, The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream, Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Loreal Age Perfect Night Cream
I prefer the winter over the summer, without a doubt. I love wearing sweaters and warm boots and bundling up under some thick, warm blankets. I don't know what happened this year since I almost never had a really BIG problem with this during winters but my skin and hair has been SUPER dehydrated. I usually just get ashy but this winter my knuckles have gotten cuts to the point where I bled because of how dry they were! Seriously, it looked like I had gotten into a fist fight with someone. My lips have also suffered chronically this winter.  God forbid I tried to smile when they were chapped. My curly hair is also so dried out. It had so many knots and tangles. This has been the most difficult for me to try to hydrate as curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types.
  • Tarte Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint (lips)
  • Bite Agave Lip Mask (lips)
  • Loreal Youth Code Skin Recharger (face)
  • The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream (hands)
  • Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil (hair)
  • Loreal Age Perfect Night Cream (skin)
Using these have definitely improved the condition of my skin and hair. The Shea Moisture has been amazing with getting rid of frizz and softening my hair. My hair still feels very dead at the ends which probably means I just need a trim for those pesky split ends :/  As for my knuckles, now I have scars but on them but they look and feel much better!

What has been your winter skin and hair care?

No comments:

Post a Comment