Sunday, December 6, 2015

Gold Metals Inspiration Board


Hi wicked readers! Well another busy week of work has passed and I feel like I haven't been able to get anything done. Typical. Buuuttt.... the black friday and cyber monday packages are starting to arrive and yes my Gwen palette came in. I was planning to review it today but some stuff came up and  I had no time. I was able to photograph it for an upcoming review on it so keep an eye out for it! I realized how perfect it would be though to make a collage of beauty items with gold packaging.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • Lady Gaga Fame Perfume
  • Nyx Slide On Eyeliner Pencil in Glitzy Gold
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Bone
  • Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette
  • Too Faced Candlelight
  • Yves Saint Laurent in Bone
  • Tarte The Sculptor in Park Ave. Princess
  • Buxom Lip Creme in Lavender Cosmo
  • Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
Do you guys have any particular makeup with packaging accents you enjoy? Have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment