Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welcome to Sephora VIB Rouge 2016


This... is almost shameful for me to post but in my defense, not everything I've bought at Sephora was for me! Some stuff I bought for gifts for other people but... most of the stuff I've bought from Sephora this year... has been for me. eek!

ANYWAYS! After we are done grieving all that money I spent on Sephora, let's proceed to what this is. Sephora has a Beauty Insiders reward program, a VIB reward program and ultimately a VIB ROUGE rewards program. The VIB ROUGE rewards program is their ultimate rewards program which features free 2nd day shipping, exclusive products, early releases, bigger discounts than the BI rewards program, exclusive shopping events, etc. In order to be a VIB ROUGE member, you must have spent at $1,000 between January 1st to December 31st. There's a lot of perks.

I received this welcoming 2016 gift because I maintained and ensured my VIB ROUGE status until the end of next year in 2016 ( I was VIB ROUGE last year as well). Hence my embarrassment at spending at least $1,000 just at Sephora this year already.

This is an exlusive shade made especially for the VIB ROUGE program. They alternate brands every year. For 2015 they used a Bite beauty product I believe? Which brings me to this. This year they used a Marc Jacobs lipstick in the shade So Rouge. The full size is available to VIB Rouge members only and will be limited edition.


 It's a beautiful deep red with some settled brown undertones similar to MACs Viva Glam 1. It's beautiful and the formula is fantastic. Creamy and saturated with color.

Questions, comments, concerns? Leave 'em here and have a happy and safe rest of the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment