Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bambi Halloween Makeup

Halloween is that day that witches, little kids and makeup addicts rejoice over. It is such a fun and creative night to be something so unlike yourself. Everyday should be Halloween!
This year I decided to be a my interpretation of Bambi complete with a yellow "butterfly" and antlers. I have always had a fascination with deer and with Bambi himself. I love the film and the quality of innocence it possesses.
 I did not want it to look cartoonish. I really wanted to incorporate the themes of Bambi such as the yellow butterfly, warm fall tones, the forest and his spots while keeping it as a makeup look. Lots of contouring and highlighting is involved. I purchased the antlers off of ebay and the flowers, berries and butterfly from Dollar Tree.
Whether you celebrate Halloween or not, I hope you all have safe and happy night. Cheers to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment