Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Inspiration Board

 I just love Fall colors. This is my jam. These are the colors of my soul. Fall, autumn colors, whatever you want to call it is what I live for and is why I put up with the summer. I put together some colors together that inspire me and make me think of Fall!
Left to Right:
  • Makeup Geek Foiled eyeshadow in Untamed
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot eyeshadow in Maroon Berry
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot eyeshadow in Fools Gold
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot eyeshadow in Bungalow Gold
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot eyeshadow in Dark Salmon
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot eyeshadow in Raisin Berry
  • ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Game Face
  • NYX Slide On Eye Liner Golden Bronze
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Roach
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Femme
  • Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Ravin Raisin 
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly
  • MAC Lipglass in LoveChild
  • Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
As you can see... I popped in there quite a few of Coastal Scents eyeshadows. Really great shadows to try out! What's something you look forward to Fall? Is there any colors that you tend to gravitate to? Any questions, comments or concerns are always welcomed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment